RidinSoLow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RidinSoLowRidinSoLow  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mk4 golf Gt TDI

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
K.grice ;)
Virgin
K.grice ;)

Mk4 golf Gt TDI  Empty
PostSubject: Mk4 golf Gt TDI    Mk4 golf Gt TDI  EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 10:59 am

Alright Smile this is my golf I've recently decided to give my poor old yellow saxo up Sad and start the golf only started 2 days ago and have added some 18" alloys costing
Me £300 plus a daring trip to Birmingham (poo hole btw) the rear tyres are slightly thicker than the front so it doesn't look great but it will do for the time being I'm
Not planning on doing anything to the engine just wanna give it a smart look no body kits or that just simple stuff I'm thinking of getting the back 3 windows tinted and change the back and front lights an possibly lowering it slightly once I've sorted the tyres out I dunno what much else to do so if you have any ideas please let me know thanks

Mk4 golf Gt TDI  41588678

Mk4 golf Gt TDI  7f98306c

Mk4 golf Gt TDI  E0a69c55
Back to top Go down
Jonesy
Jonesy

Mk4 golf Gt TDI  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mk4 golf Gt TDI    Mk4 golf Gt TDI  EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 11:23 am

First of all, Welcome Smile

Golf looks nice Smile just keep with it low key with little changes
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/scootjones
K.grice ;)
Virgin
K.grice ;)

Mk4 golf Gt TDI  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mk4 golf Gt TDI    Mk4 golf Gt TDI  EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 2:30 pm

Cheers Smile I like having a car that stands out dunno if I should add a bit of colour a but not much goes with grey was thinking yellow or orange but it might be a bit much wouldn't mind some
Smart decals on the windows I dunno Realy been such a hard dabate weather to mod the golf or saxo Sad
Back to top Go down
Handlez
Handlez

Mk4 golf Gt TDI  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mk4 golf Gt TDI    Mk4 golf Gt TDI  EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 2:48 pm

Hi mate. Golf looks very clean! You did the right thing my giving up the saxo Wink I had a yellow saxo once too lol. I'm always up for adding a bit of colour to my cars to be different! As everyone knows... lol
Back to top Go down
http://ridinsolow.co.uk
Cosbey
Virgin

Mk4 golf Gt TDI  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mk4 golf Gt TDI    Mk4 golf Gt TDI  EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 9:47 pm

oi enough about saxos lol x
Back to top Go down
Jonesy
Jonesy

Mk4 golf Gt TDI  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mk4 golf Gt TDI    Mk4 golf Gt TDI  EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 11:41 pm

Lol saxos arnt bad its just how they are treated.
Back to top Go down
k.grice

Mk4 golf Gt TDI  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mk4 golf Gt TDI    Mk4 golf Gt TDI  EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 4:43 pm

ive decided between 2 colours need some opinions red or orange??

red with the grey think will look good not too bright and loud but orange is my fav colour but dunno if it would look any good, ive tried looking for pictures but not found anything yet HELP Sad
Back to top Go down
Jonesy
Jonesy

Mk4 golf Gt TDI  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mk4 golf Gt TDI    Mk4 golf Gt TDI  EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 5:08 pm

Try finding someone who can photoshop it for you.

Greys not the best of colors to throw bright colors at Sad
Back to top Go down
K.grice ;)
Virgin
K.grice ;)

Mk4 golf Gt TDI  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mk4 golf Gt TDI    Mk4 golf Gt TDI  EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 5:18 pm

i know regret getting it in grey but only had a day to buy a car and was a choice between green or grey not much i can do to the golf its mainly for work going to have to save up for a second cheap easy moding car dunno what tho Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mk4 golf Gt TDI  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mk4 golf Gt TDI    Mk4 golf Gt TDI  Empty

Back to top Go down

Mk4 golf Gt TDI
Page 1 of 1