RidinSoLow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RidinSoLowRidinSoLow  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Want to become an RSL promo girl?

Go down 
+12
kraig
lwigmore
lotty
chloe
Big C
FrankiiGrace
MilkyBarKid
Jodiee.
Kablam
Jonesy
Natalie..x
Handlez
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Jonesy
Jonesy

Want to become an RSL promo girl? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want to become an RSL promo girl?   Want to become an RSL promo girl? - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 5:40 pm

So no one else has an input?

tbh which club would you rather join?

A club that has an amazing stand and loads of nice cars and friendly people..
Or
A club that has a few girls in skimpy clothes..

I know what i go to shows for.
Plus since when do you see promo girls for car clubs walking around handing out fliers to people? i personally havn't.

I think its abit silly getting into all this crap so soon..
Like john said cmmoc had a year without any promo girls and they did fine, we are only a month old!

I can see this getting into a very touchy subject.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/scootjones
AndyK
Virgin

PostSubject: Re: Want to become an RSL promo girl?   Want to become an RSL promo girl? - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 5:54 pm

Of course people will opt for the club thats active with things going on stand and friendly people but I don't think it'll get touchy.

It's just an open debate up for discussion regardless of whether it's promo girls to what colour marque to what is the best tyre shine your always going to get disagreements thats a fact of life not just forum wise.

End of the day its for you admin and moderators who run the site to decide on, clearly there will be people who want to see girls in skimpy clothes, just in turn they'll be those that think it's tacky. Just don't try to please everyone because it's an impossible task.

The fact that it's the girls that want to do it is the main factor I think. Whether you need them is debatable but if they want to then I guess the question is why not give it a chance? Unless you already have a vision of where you see the site going.
Back to top Go down
Jonesy
Jonesy

PostSubject: Re: Want to become an RSL promo girl?   Want to become an RSL promo girl? - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 6:01 pm

Fair enough theres girls wanting to do it but as said befor, they will get told that they can't do it, tbh if i was a girl and i was told i couldn't id obviously think oh they think im ugly, and word spreads easily by mouth.

Tbh i have to disagree that Lads go to a stand because they see girls in skimpy clothes.. i go to a stand if i see a really nice car there.. I highlt doubt people go to car shows to see the girls.. when they could just sit at home and look on facebook lol.

Back to top Go down
Jonesy
Jonesy

PostSubject: Re: Want to become an RSL promo girl?   Want to become an RSL promo girl? - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 6:05 pm

Im in no way saying we should have Promo girls.

Just lets not rush into it! things don't turn out so well when they are rushed!
Back to top Go down
lwigmore
Occasional Poster

PostSubject: Re: Want to become an RSL promo girl?   Want to become an RSL promo girl? - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 6:53 pm

Totally agree with scott (for once) Wink,

I personally think we should wait a while longer, seeing as the next show isn't until next march?
Back to top Go down
Jonesy
Jonesy

PostSubject: Re: Want to become an RSL promo girl?   Want to become an RSL promo girl? - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 6:57 pm

You only agree because you fancy me Wink lol
Back to top Go down
Kablam
Occasional Poster
Kablam

PostSubject: Re: Want to become an RSL promo girl?   Want to become an RSL promo girl? - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:20 pm

Jonesy wrote:

Like john said cmmoc had a year without any promo girls and they did fine, we are only a month old!

It was 3 years Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.Alltorquemag.co.uk
Jonesy
Jonesy

PostSubject: Re: Want to become an RSL promo girl?   Want to become an RSL promo girl? - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 9:26 pm

Even more the reason to not rush =P
Back to top Go down
Kablam
Occasional Poster
Kablam

PostSubject: Re: Want to become an RSL promo girl?   Want to become an RSL promo girl? - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 12:59 am

^^Exactly, its not a pre-request and works really well if it's done properly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Alltorquemag.co.uk
Natalie..x
Infrequent Poster
Natalie..x

PostSubject: Re: Want to become an RSL promo girl?   Want to become an RSL promo girl? - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 1:08 pm

hmm scott i think u need to tlk to dan about this one he seems to have different views..

also i never said no one else has an input .. feel free to do what im doing and go round asking girls you know whether they wud be interested. Obviuously im taking into account they have to be good looking lol thats why im doing it this way and not getting them all to post their piks up on here for you lot to basically say, yes your good enough or no your not.

if everyones happy to wait then thats fine but dans been looking for a while now and asked me to help. your all welcome to ask around Smile
Back to top Go down
MilkyBarKid
Occasional Poster

PostSubject: Re: Want to become an RSL promo girl?   Want to become an RSL promo girl? - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 4:39 pm

Well after reading all that lol. Both sides of argument make good points. I've seen girls give out flyers before. And if boys want pictures of girls at shows and you've got stunning ones with our site name all over them, when pics go on fb groups and things its good advertising.

Without causing offence to other clubs there is alot of promo girls that arent good looking and its there last chance at modelling. There's one ill always remember she only had one front tooth lol! And she tried giving out flyers but boys weren't intrested.

I also remember Trax not last year but year before there was a club that sold hot foot cheaper than burger vans. They also had a schedule of poo they were doing through out the day. The one thay got the biggest crowd was they showed you how to build a sub box in half hour.

This group didn't have a single promo girl yet they've stuck in my mind.

Ridinsolow has been running over a month and we've done one show I think, maybe we should get some girls to sign up who want to do it, get their views on it and go from there as we've got 5 months to do it properly if we do it at all.....
Back to top Go down
chloe
Virgin
chloe

PostSubject: Re: Want to become an RSL promo girl?   Want to become an RSL promo girl? - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 7:14 pm

me and phill were having a debate about this the other day and we came to the conclusion that a car club shouldnt need promo girls if there are decent cars on the stand as no one wil be interested if theyre realli into there cars and i dont think anyone is interested in the girls.. its ideal for blokes (boys) that dont kno what theyre on about car wise and dnt have it as a hobby and are just barry boys if ya kow what i mean with the tack on there car.its a matter of opinion i did enjoy it but i didnt have the time and i did get fed up with some people (not lotty we have already spoken about it lol).if the girls enjoy the attention thats good but if u have a boyfriend u shouldnt wanna do it for that reason alone.the photo shoots are cool but it does get boring. jus giving my point of veiw.xxx
Back to top Go down
Georgia
Virgin

PostSubject: Re: Want to become an RSL promo girl?   Want to become an RSL promo girl? - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 1:31 pm

ill be one. LOL JK.
Back to top Go down
Handlez
Handlez

PostSubject: Re: Want to become an RSL promo girl?   Want to become an RSL promo girl? - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 6:12 pm

I agree that there are both positive and negative points of having promo girls... They are not NEEDED but it would be nice to have some, like Andy said if the girls WANT to do it then there's no harm in at least trying.

Personally, I can think of far more positive reasons to have them than negative points, and i'm pretty sure everybody on this forum will think the same.

As I said before, we're not rushing into it, show season is months away.

EVERYONE in the club is entitled to look for girls who'd be willing to give it a go. If you do know of anyone, please get them to contact either me or Jonesy. And also, EVERYONE will have an input on the final RSL promo girl team.

That's that. Like previously said, we can't please everyone - it's impossible. But I seriously can't see the big deal in having girls promote our club, this whole thing is being blown out of proportion.

This thread is now locked and will be deleted soon. Girls who will read this and wanting to become a promo girl have most probably been put off now.

I know you all have your own opinions and you all have the right to share. But we're not rushing into it so there's no need for all of this.

Love you all x
Back to top Go down
http://ridinsolow.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Want to become an RSL promo girl?   Want to become an RSL promo girl? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Want to become an RSL promo girl?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3