RidinSoLow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RidinSoLowRidinSoLow  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello Bonjour, how is everyone doing?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wridem
Virgin
wridem

Hello Bonjour, how is everyone doing? Empty
PostSubject: Hello Bonjour, how is everyone doing?   Hello Bonjour, how is everyone doing? EmptyThu May 12, 2011 2:53 am

Hi all!
Have recently purchased myself a Peugeot 106 GTI, and in all honesty, all though I am a club virgin my car is not, so you may have seen my car before but I love it Very Happy
Hopefully find myself at some of the shows without looking quite so silly in a 1.1l 106.
To be honest I think it'll be blown out of the water by the machines being posted on here, but she's my dream, she came with RLS stickers so with RLS we shall remain!
see ya!
Back to top Go down
Jonesy
Jonesy

PostSubject: Re: Hello Bonjour, how is everyone doing?   Hello Bonjour, how is everyone doing? EmptyThu May 12, 2011 9:55 pm

a 106 gti with RSL stickers on.. i do hope its not my old one! lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/scootjones
lwigmore
Occasional Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hello Bonjour, how is everyone doing?   Hello Bonjour, how is everyone doing? EmptyThu May 12, 2011 11:06 pm

Jonesy wrote:
a 106 gti with RSL stickers on.. i do hope its not my old one! lol

It is your old car mate Wink
Back to top Go down
wridem
Virgin
wridem

PostSubject: Re: Hello Bonjour, how is everyone doing?   Hello Bonjour, how is everyone doing? EmptyWed May 18, 2011 2:49 pm

Lambo orange with pearl effect? If it is yours you have personally created my ideal car! trying to upload some pics, well interested to know what shes had done...
Back to top Go down
Jonesy
Jonesy

PostSubject: Re: Hello Bonjour, how is everyone doing?   Hello Bonjour, how is everyone doing? EmptyWed May 18, 2011 3:04 pm

yuup that sounds like my old car, i miss it so much =[
where abouts you from?
Back to top Go down
wridem
Virgin
wridem

PostSubject: Re: Hello Bonjour, how is everyone doing?   Hello Bonjour, how is everyone doing? EmptyWed May 18, 2011 3:07 pm

I'm not surprised you miss it, shes unbeleivable, surrey, i travelled to kent to get it, worth it, but i would like to pick your brains about it a bit if thats ok, dont know if you wana do it on here or what but just curious to the work done.
Back to top Go down
Jonesy
Jonesy

PostSubject: Re: Hello Bonjour, how is everyone doing?   Hello Bonjour, how is everyone doing? EmptyWed May 18, 2011 7:19 pm

give me a pm mate =]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello Bonjour, how is everyone doing?   Hello Bonjour, how is everyone doing? Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello Bonjour, how is everyone doing?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RidinSoLow :: General :: Club Virgins-
Jump to: