RidinSoLow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RidinSoLowRidinSoLow  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello Hello Hello

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
keith_gtir
Virgin
keith_gtir

Hello Hello Hello Empty
PostSubject: Hello Hello Hello   Hello Hello Hello EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 11:23 pm

Hi, thought I’d sign up & introduce myself.

I work with Modified Nationals, some of you may know me (or my car), I’ve been about for a few years now in this scene. I’ve got a wide-arched candy blue Pulsar GTiR. I used to co-own Borocruisers for many years, and I’ve also worked organising various shows such as petrolheadz, donny, ists & jts. You may also see me about with IgnitionShows.

Hope you don’t mind me posting on your forum, I dont plan to just spam. I try to be involved but I’ll also keep you all up to date with our latest news for 2011 and hope to see some of you this year. If anyone has any questions or want to sort any bookings please feel free to contact me.

Cheers
Keith
Back to top Go down
Jonesy
Jonesy

Hello Hello Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Hello Hello   Hello Hello Hello EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 11:49 pm

Welcome along keith.

don't worry you won't get told off for 'spamming' Wink

We should be attending mod nats so me and Handlez will be sure to contact you with any questions.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/scootjones
1990mole
Virgin
1990mole

Hello Hello Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Hello Hello   Hello Hello Hello EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 12:54 pm

welcome mate
Back to top Go down
Handlez
Handlez

Hello Hello Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Hello Hello   Hello Hello Hello EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 3:29 pm

Welcome along mate.
Back to top Go down
http://ridinsolow.co.uk
keith_gtir
Virgin
keith_gtir

Hello Hello Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Hello Hello   Hello Hello Hello EmptySun May 01, 2011 1:14 am

Cheers for the welcomes, hope to see you on show at Mod Nats
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello Hello Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Hello Hello   Hello Hello Hello Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello Hello Hello
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RidinSoLow :: General :: Club Virgins-
Jump to: