RidinSoLow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RidinSoLowRidinSoLow  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE, how would you survive?

Go down 
+3
Cosbey
Tiz
Jonesy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Jonesy
Jonesy

ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE, how would you survive? Empty
PostSubject: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE, how would you survive?   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE, how would you survive? EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 3:52 pm

Copied from another forum to try get some life back into this one!

So as above.. what would you do to survive if we had an outbreak of zombies like the I AM LEGEND ones =]

I personally would absolutely crap my pants!
And as my house is a fair size id stay put, board all the windows up with wood from the beds, wardrobes ect and keep my family inside safe!
id then jump in my super safe 106 and drive to tescos to scavenge for some supplies such as food that'll last awhile and not go off quick, any sort of weapons tescos has like knifes, irons (for throwing from windows), anything to smack the hell out of them with too.
Id try my best to source some guns during the day while the zombies we're in hiding but i highly doubt i could get any lol.

Then finally id invite my close friends to stay out at mine too and play xbox and ps3 while we wait for zombies to try and eat us =]
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/scootjones
Tiz
Infrequent Poster
Tiz

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE, how would you survive?   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE, how would you survive? EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 12:01 am

ive got guns Smile
Back to top Go down
Jonesy
Jonesy

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE, how would you survive?   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE, how would you survive? EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 12:12 am

Then you would be welcome into my fortress :p
Back to top Go down
Cosbey
Virgin

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE, how would you survive?   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE, how would you survive? EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 11:32 pm

god i have had this talk sooooo many times Razz we was on about camping in st peters school lol because of all the fences. ooorrrrrrrr and air base and as you said trips to tesco to get foooooooood x
Back to top Go down
Jonesy
Jonesy

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE, how would you survive?   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE, how would you survive? EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 11:39 pm

Could you imagine hiding out in hinchingbrooke house?? id be shitting my pants even if the zombies were nowhere to be seen lol
Back to top Go down
Big C
Infrequent Poster
Big C

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE, how would you survive?   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE, how would you survive? EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 1:30 am

i'd got to work cuz u gotta scan ur ID card to get in the gates and there's loads of industrial tools for weapons, and its right next to sainsburys and has its own cafes Wink and could drive my car in to my area to keep that safe as well and there's plenty of space for my mates to join and keep their cars safe Smile
Back to top Go down
turnbull1
Infrequent Poster
turnbull1

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE, how would you survive?   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE, how would you survive? EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 8:53 pm

ide go to epping green water tower Very Happy
it surrounded by 10ft securitiy fencing and got a couple of buildings inside, one is a radio station (dunno what it used for)
and theres a supermarket round the corner
Back to top Go down
1990mole
Virgin
1990mole

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE, how would you survive?   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE, how would you survive? EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 4:15 pm

id live in some were like tescos or the grafton centre make sure every were was locked up. you`ve got everything you need there.
Back to top Go down
Kablam
Occasional Poster
Kablam

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE, how would you survive?   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE, how would you survive? EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 1:18 pm

I dunno if Grafton would be that secure what with the glass doors and multiple entry points.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Alltorquemag.co.uk
1990mole
Virgin
1990mole

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE, how would you survive?   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE, how would you survive? EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 1:33 pm

am sure it could made more secure some how? if you move around n the day go to a building suppliers and get bricks and cement and build walls and GUN POSTS!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE, how would you survive?   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE, how would you survive? Empty

Back to top Go down

ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE, how would you survive?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RidinSoLow :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: