RidinSoLow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RidinSoLowRidinSoLow  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

lowering the corsa !!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
chloe
Virgin
chloe

lowering the corsa !!! Empty
PostSubject: lowering the corsa !!!   lowering the corsa !!! EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 7:19 pm

ola everryone i need help pleeeease if anyone lives near me ie:wisbech or march way and is a good hand at lowering cars (corsas) then can sonmeone do mine cuz i have had the springs for time now and fed up of waiting lol.phills been busy with his car so he hasnt done it yet.lol.im gettin my lock n wheel nut taken off cz it was stuck on the key was rounded off so if ne one wants to help me plllleeease feel free. ta xx

rabbit Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GeorgePayneNova
Infrequent Poster
GeorgePayneNova

PostSubject: Re: lowering the corsa !!!   lowering the corsa !!! EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 11:31 pm

take you bout 30 mins mateeeee
Back to top Go down
Jonesy
Jonesy

PostSubject: Re: lowering the corsa !!!   lowering the corsa !!! EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 12:34 am

Im sure Wiggy is a wiz kid at corsa's give him a call when hes back from his holiday if you havn't already had it done =]
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/scootjones
Kablam
Occasional Poster
Kablam

PostSubject: Re: lowering the corsa !!!   lowering the corsa !!! EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 5:20 am

Tom Hunns
Back to top Go down
http://www.Alltorquemag.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lowering the corsa !!!   lowering the corsa !!! Empty

Back to top Go down

lowering the corsa !!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RidinSoLow :: Car Chat :: General Car Chat-
Jump to: