RidinSoLow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RidinSoLowRidinSoLow  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A bit different - 300hp Subaru Impreza - Cambs - £2300/swaps/px

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tiz
Infrequent Poster
Tiz

A bit different - 300hp Subaru Impreza - Cambs - £2300/swaps/px Empty
PostSubject: A bit different - 300hp Subaru Impreza - Cambs - £2300/swaps/px   A bit different - 300hp Subaru Impreza - Cambs - £2300/swaps/px EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 3:44 pm

This impreza is a little bit different to your usual stickered up, rally rep. Its an absolutely awesome car but I'm REALLY missing the retro stuff and need something a bit different so as well as cash its also up for part exchange or straight swap for the right vehichle! try me!

MOT - December 2010
TAX - December 2010

History - Loads and loads, fully stamped, loads of receipts, every MOT certificate up to the current one. All original booklets etc.

Spec :
The Car is a turbo 2000 wagon but has complete import WRX running gear including the engine, which was rebuilt in 2007, I have the rebuild certificate and information that will go with the car. It is a desirable spec car having the full leather interior giving a more classy and quality look and finish compared to the usual garish coloured buckets, fantastic working aircon, power steering, 4 electric windows, electric adjustable headlamps, fog lights etc etc. It is a lovely car.

Engine :
The engine is fantastic and runs great, no smoke, good compression no problems to report there. It has a slight tapping at idle as I did the valve clearance recently as they was too tight. They are completely in spec now and all the tolerances are now correct but for some reason has resulted in a very slight tapping but doesn't affect the engine in anyway and I have been told it is completely normal for the larger valve heads this has on it, by a couple of scooby nuts. Larger TD05 turbo, STi intercooler, wrapped tubular headers, 3" wide mouth downpipe fully wrapped, de-catted centre section and pro drive backbox. I will include the downpipe with cat and the catted centre section so you can put them on for MOTs. It has an awesome sound doesn't sound like your usual scoob, it has a more raspy "tweaked" note to it that gives away that its been played with. ESL daughter board, runs 1.1 bar, ported throttle body, green cotton panel filter. Recently serviced new fluids, filters etc so runs lovely, boosts and pulls hard. It is a near as damnit 300bhp and goes like hell it really is an awesome engine

Running gear :
Everything here is fine no problems to report, silent gearbox, no whines knocks etc from any of the suspension or running gear, lowering springs obviously to get it to the height it is now, on standard shocks, rides and goes round corners very well. I have done quite a lot of work to get the wheels to sit nicely and not scrape or rub. Brakes are new mintex pads and discs on the front.

Wheels :
18"x8" BBS LM replica's not sure of the exact make but they are a fantastic replica and look great, they have 215/40/18 tyres to give a nice little bit of stretch but not too much. D1 spec alloy wheel nuts "tuner" style using an allen key type tool for removing them. Tyres are all pretty much near new with loads of tread 5-6mm.

Misc :
Good high quality gReddy electronic boost gauge for maximum acuracy, interior is all in great condition, nice black leather, aircon works great nice and cold. Polished rear strut brace with STi pink end mouting plates. Body is all in great condition, has a few little "dings" shall we call them in a couple of places as J metal is quite thin but nothing to cause any bother and you will only see them if you go looking for them.

Security :
Remote central locking from the Cat 1 total closure thatcham approved alarm & imobiliser with instalation certifcate, owners manual etc etc

The car is located in March Cambridgeshire PE15, part exchangers or swappers will either need to come to me or I will meet half way for the right deal I'm not willing to drive all the way to you when your 300 miles away!

Any questions or possible deals text me or call me on 07540765075. (may not answer calls during week days as I'm at work)

Looking for £2300ono Or Straight swap(if it really interests me it doesnt even have to be of similar value), part exchange with cash my way(not willing to put any cash into any deals so don't ask)

A bit different - 300hp Subaru Impreza - Cambs - £2300/swaps/px DSC_0002
A bit different - 300hp Subaru Impreza - Cambs - £2300/swaps/px DSC_0003
A bit different - 300hp Subaru Impreza - Cambs - £2300/swaps/px DSC_0005
A bit different - 300hp Subaru Impreza - Cambs - £2300/swaps/px DSC_0004
A bit different - 300hp Subaru Impreza - Cambs - £2300/swaps/px DSC_0007
A bit different - 300hp Subaru Impreza - Cambs - £2300/swaps/px DSC_0006
A bit different - 300hp Subaru Impreza - Cambs - £2300/swaps/px DSC_0001
Back to top Go down
scottvtr
Infrequent Poster
scottvtr

A bit different - 300hp Subaru Impreza - Cambs - £2300/swaps/px Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bit different - 300hp Subaru Impreza - Cambs - £2300/swaps/px   A bit different - 300hp Subaru Impreza - Cambs - £2300/swaps/px EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 8:44 pm

Really like this, think i saw it on swapz, very tempting if can shift my sax
Back to top Go down

A bit different - 300hp Subaru Impreza - Cambs - £2300/swaps/px
Page 1 of 1