RidinSoLow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RidinSoLowRidinSoLow  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bumblebee :)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
lwigmore
Occasional Poster

Bumblebee :) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee :)   Bumblebee :) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 3:33 pm

K.grice Wink wrote:
i dunno it just says mk2 manifold so i thought because mine is a mk2 it would fity but obviously not lol

lol ive only got 1 year no claims coming uo to 2 though but na i got fleet insurance so its cheap as so if i choose 1 day to put a vts engine and declare it it should be quite cheap Smile

Nah yours is a W reg? You've probably still got the mk1 vtr engine in yours as it was produced at the crossover year from mk1 to mk2

I don't know, VTS conversions are easy but insurance is pretty high on them,

My insurance has gone down by 20 quid because i'm putting another VTS engine in my VTS plus got 306 gti-6 brakes on it now aswell Very Happy I love declaring mods to my insurance, they get a phonecall pretty much everyday
Back to top Go down
K.grice ;)
Virgin
K.grice ;)

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee :)   Bumblebee :) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 6:10 pm

lol mine is a y reg lol

are the gti 6 brakes just a strait swap??

just booked my vic apointment the earliest is not till the 8th of april so i have to drive a shed of a van for 2 weeks Sad

also ive taken my front grill out took the midle out so ive only got the the edge and the badges left and am painting them back to black as there a bit faded
Back to top Go down
lwigmore
Occasional Poster

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee :)   Bumblebee :) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 7:18 pm

K.grice Wink wrote:
lol mine is a y reg lol

are the gti 6 brakes just a strait swap??

just booked my vic apointment the earliest is not till the 8th of april so i have to drive a shed of a van for 2 weeks Sad

also ive taken my front grill out took the midle out so ive only got the the edge and the badges left and am painting them back to black as there a bit faded

Yeh simple straight swap but you need a uprated 23mm master cylinder which are rare these days Sad

Plans sound good, you gonna bring it to a track day in may sometime? I'll be going in my VTS, another lad from ramsey with a throttle bodied VTS and a few others aswell
Back to top Go down
K.grice ;)
Virgin
K.grice ;)

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee :)   Bumblebee :) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 9:55 pm

ah is the cylinder a strait fit too i found one on ebay??
Back to top Go down
lwigmore
Occasional Poster

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee :)   Bumblebee :) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 10:47 pm

K.grice Wink wrote:
ah is the cylinder a strait fit too i found one on ebay??

Which one did you find?
Back to top Go down
K.grice ;)
Virgin
K.grice ;)

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee :)   Bumblebee :) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 8:15 pm

Any1 got an idea how you get the fan out the saxo??? ive had a lil peek and i have a rough idea but i dont want to touch anything just incase..

plus does the VTS fan fit strait onto the vtr cuz i like the thought of 2 fans instead of the 1??

also lol does any1 know of any1 who does refurb and pain wheels ned to have a look at some prices?
Back to top Go down
lwigmore
Occasional Poster

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee :)   Bumblebee :) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 12:30 pm

It's easy mate, just disconnect the fan wiring, and there should be 3 10/13mm bolts holding it on.

I've got a Twin fan-set up if your looking for the twin fan cowling? I've also got a spare fan i can chuck in aswell bud?

Back to top Go down
K.grice ;)
Virgin
K.grice ;)

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee :)   Bumblebee :) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 7:38 pm

Bumblebee :) - Page 2 DSC00006

got my new plates through today not much dif but i [refer these to standard ones Smile
Back to top Go down
lwigmore
Occasional Poster

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee :)   Bumblebee :) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 9:45 pm

K.grice Wink wrote:

got my new plates through today not much dif but i [refer these to standard ones Smile

you'll get pulled by police for them by the way mate Smile

There excuse will be you live in england not france, should've put a GB sign on the side instead of the F
Back to top Go down
K.grice ;)
Virgin
K.grice ;)

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee :)   Bumblebee :) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 10:27 pm

ye prob will ill give it a go see what they say,, if it comes to it ill just take the france bit off and put another sticker or something there
Back to top Go down
lwigmore
Occasional Poster

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee :)   Bumblebee :) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 12:44 am

K.grice Wink wrote:
ye prob will ill give it a go see what they say,, if it comes to it ill just take the france bit off and put another sticker or something there

Fair do's bud

Did you want a twin fan housing still mate?
Back to top Go down
Kablam
Occasional Poster
Kablam

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee :)   Bumblebee :) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 9:07 pm

lwigmore wrote:
K.grice Wink wrote:

you'll get pulled by police for them by the way mate Smile

There excuse will be you live in england not france, should've put a GB sign on the side instead of the F

if you get pulled by traffic cops they'll also point out the illegal spacing, font, and the lack of manufacturers mark. That would be a bad day Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.Alltorquemag.co.uk
K.grice ;)
Virgin
K.grice ;)

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee :)   Bumblebee :) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 9:41 pm

lol yea ive had my step dad have all his coper mates round having a look at them telling me there a bad idea lol ill just use them for shows i think Sad
Back to top Go down
Kablam
Occasional Poster
Kablam

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee :)   Bumblebee :) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 9:18 pm

order them from dubmeister, at leas that way they're fully road leagal
Back to top Go down
K.grice ;)
Virgin
K.grice ;)

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee :)   Bumblebee :) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 10:13 pm

grrrr after all this time and money ive been through not even 10 days after having the car back on the road and SMASH another person drives into me Sad its like ive got bad luck all together.. its a bright yellow car how do you not see me Sad
Back to top Go down
lwigmore
Occasional Poster

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee :)   Bumblebee :) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 10:53 pm

K.grice Wink wrote:
grrrr after all this time and money ive been through not even 10 days after having the car back on the road and SMASH another person drives into me Sad its like ive got bad luck all together.. its a bright yellow car how do you not see me Sad

Bad times mate !!

You do live in huntingdon though Wink
Back to top Go down
Kablam
Occasional Poster
Kablam

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee :)   Bumblebee :) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 10:56 pm

hope you're all ok and insurance pays out well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee :)   Bumblebee :) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bumblebee :)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2