RidinSoLow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RidinSoLowRidinSoLow  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

my mk5 fiesta zs

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rodge
Virgin

my mk5 fiesta zs Empty
PostSubject: my mk5 fiesta zs   my mk5 fiesta zs EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 1:01 am

its not really low but it'll get there when i get my coilovers Wink but here it is as it stands...

my mk5 fiesta zs SAM_0636
my mk5 fiesta zs SAM_0640
my mk5 fiesta zs SAM_0634
my mk5 fiesta zs SAM_0642
my mk5 fiesta zs SAM_0639
my mk5 fiesta zs SAM_0661

cheers for looking Smile
Back to top Go down
lwigmore
Occasional Poster

my mk5 fiesta zs Empty
PostSubject: Re: my mk5 fiesta zs   my mk5 fiesta zs EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 2:46 pm

The only colour i like for ZS's Very Happy, looks clean mate Wink

Looks identical to jack's ZS (who's on the forum aswell) apart from his is slammed and has pro race 1.2's now

Back to top Go down
Rodge
Virgin

my mk5 fiesta zs Empty
PostSubject: Re: my mk5 fiesta zs   my mk5 fiesta zs EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 4:09 pm

lwigmore wrote:
The only colour i like for ZS's Very Happy, looks clean mate Wink

Looks identical to jack's ZS (who's on the forum aswell) apart from his is slammed and has pro race 1.2's now

Cheers mate. Yeah I no Imp blues my favourite colour. Ah really I'll have to have a gander then. Have got quite a few plans for mine just gonna take a while I reckon cz of money etc. Lol
Back to top Go down
lwigmore
Occasional Poster

my mk5 fiesta zs Empty
PostSubject: Re: my mk5 fiesta zs   my mk5 fiesta zs EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 8:06 pm

Sounds good, Would change the backbox though?? In my opinion, looks a bit chavvy but its your car Smile
Back to top Go down
Rodge
Virgin

my mk5 fiesta zs Empty
PostSubject: Re: my mk5 fiesta zs   my mk5 fiesta zs EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 8:19 pm

lwigmore wrote:
Sounds good, Would change the backbox though?? In my opinion, looks a bit chavvy but its your car Smile

Ha yeah I no what u mean mate. Funnily enough I'm planning on buying a 3" outward roll s/s piper catback next week lol
Back to top Go down
Jonesy
Jonesy

my mk5 fiesta zs Empty
PostSubject: Re: my mk5 fiesta zs   my mk5 fiesta zs EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 8:46 pm

i didn't even notice the backbox lol.

looks very tidy mate =D
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/scootjones
Rodge
Virgin

my mk5 fiesta zs Empty
PostSubject: Re: my mk5 fiesta zs   my mk5 fiesta zs EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 3:01 pm

Jonesy wrote:

looks very tidy mate =D

Cheers mate ;-) loving your pug aswell, nice and different!
Back to top Go down
lwigmore
Occasional Poster

my mk5 fiesta zs Empty
PostSubject: Re: my mk5 fiesta zs   my mk5 fiesta zs EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 3:25 pm

Rodge wrote:
Jonesy wrote:

looks very tidy mate =D

He don't own the Pug no longer Sad

But exhaust plans sound good mate Smile
Back to top Go down
Rodge
Virgin

my mk5 fiesta zs Empty
PostSubject: Re: my mk5 fiesta zs   my mk5 fiesta zs EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 3:54 pm

lwigmore wrote:
Rodge wrote:
Jonesy wrote:

looks very tidy mate =D

He don't own the Pug no longer Sad

But exhaust plans sound good mate Smile

Ah gutted was nice aswell. Yeah hopefully it will do but will then have to start saving for a manifold aswell lol
Back to top Go down
lwigmore
Occasional Poster

my mk5 fiesta zs Empty
PostSubject: Re: my mk5 fiesta zs   my mk5 fiesta zs EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 5:49 pm

Just do what all you ford boys do and whack a puma lump in there?
Back to top Go down
Rodge
Virgin

my mk5 fiesta zs Empty
PostSubject: Re: my mk5 fiesta zs   my mk5 fiesta zs EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 6:04 pm

lwigmore wrote:

Ha yeah. But I don't really see the point in it tho cz the puma engine only 20bhp more then the 1.6 zetec engine so better to just tune them I think.
Back to top Go down
lwigmore
Occasional Poster

my mk5 fiesta zs Empty
PostSubject: Re: my mk5 fiesta zs   my mk5 fiesta zs EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 6:51 pm

Rodge wrote:
lwigmore wrote:

Ha yeah. But I don't really see the point in it tho cz the puma engine only 20bhp more then the 1.6 zetec engine so better to just tune them I think.

Yeh but you'll end up tuning the zetec s lump, where as you can tune the puma lump and get more bhp out of that engine than the zetec s engine??

But i like your thinking, not like all other ford boys, who whack puma lumps in and then puts bonnet raisers on the car thinking the puma lump needs more cooling lol not that powerful
Back to top Go down
Rodge
Virgin

my mk5 fiesta zs Empty
PostSubject: Re: my mk5 fiesta zs   my mk5 fiesta zs EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 7:25 pm

lwigmore wrote:
Rodge wrote:
lwigmore wrote:

Yeh but you'll end up tuning the zetec s lump, where as you can tune the puma lump and get more bhp out of that engine than the zetec s engine??

But i like your thinking, not like all other ford boys, who whack puma lumps in and then puts bonnet raisers on the car thinking the puma lump needs more cooling lol not that powerful

Yeah I no what u mean. Well I'd rather just tune up my zs engine but I dunno if I will yet. If I was to put a puma engine in I'd drop a FRP engine in because their like 160 standard I think with a shorter ratio box aswell.
Back to top Go down
lwigmore
Occasional Poster

my mk5 fiesta zs Empty
PostSubject: Re: my mk5 fiesta zs   my mk5 fiesta zs EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 8:52 pm

Exactly, you should put the racing puma engine in, not the gay standard one Wink
Back to top Go down
Rodge
Virgin

my mk5 fiesta zs Empty
PostSubject: Re: my mk5 fiesta zs   my mk5 fiesta zs EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 8:59 pm

lwigmore wrote:
Exactly, you should put the racing puma engine in, not the gay standard one Wink

Yeah I no. They abit expensive tho...maybe just a dream atm ;-) lol
Back to top Go down
lwigmore
Occasional Poster

my mk5 fiesta zs Empty
PostSubject: Re: my mk5 fiesta zs   my mk5 fiesta zs EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 9:18 pm

Rodge wrote:
lwigmore wrote:

Well there 750 quid all in apparantly from a place in essex, just heard it on ZSOC, so not that expensive compared to the quote i got for a C20 LET conversion on my old corsa Wink
Back to top Go down
Rodge
Virgin

my mk5 fiesta zs Empty
PostSubject: Re: my mk5 fiesta zs   my mk5 fiesta zs EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 1:26 pm

lwigmore wrote:
Rodge wrote:
lwigmore wrote:

Well there 750 quid all in apparantly from a place in essex, just heard it on ZSOC, so not that expensive compared to the quote i got for a C20 LET conversion on my old corsa Wink

Was that by jack (jw autos) because I thought that was only a standard puma lump and the frp one was over £1000?
Back to top Go down
lwigmore
Occasional Poster

my mk5 fiesta zs Empty
PostSubject: Re: my mk5 fiesta zs   my mk5 fiesta zs EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 3:25 pm

No idea mate, i just know the place is in essex?? I was told he does both engines, he acquires the engine and everything else needed and you just leave your car with him for a couple of days.
Back to top Go down
Rodge
Virgin

my mk5 fiesta zs Empty
PostSubject: Re: my mk5 fiesta zs   my mk5 fiesta zs EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 5:51 pm

lwigmore wrote:
No idea mate, i just know the place is in essex?? I was told he does both engines, he acquires the engine and everything else needed and you just leave your car with him for a couple of days.

Yeah that's the one. From what I've seen and heard he's proper good. Just gotta get the money to do it. But dunno what route I wanna go down with my car tbh.
Back to top Go down
Handlez
Handlez

my mk5 fiesta zs Empty
PostSubject: Re: my mk5 fiesta zs   my mk5 fiesta zs EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 1:25 pm

Looks smart mate! I miss my ZS Sad
Back to top Go down
http://ridinsolow.co.uk
Sponsored content

my mk5 fiesta zs Empty
PostSubject: Re: my mk5 fiesta zs   my mk5 fiesta zs Empty

Back to top Go down

my mk5 fiesta zs
Page 1 of 1