RidinSoLow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RidinSoLowRidinSoLow  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

meet lulu the lupo!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
nathlupo
Virgin

meet lulu the lupo! Empty
PostSubject: meet lulu the lupo!   meet lulu the lupo! EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 4:13 am

hi guys, im nath some of you might know me from cmmoc, and this is my lupo s 1.4 16v, bought for the nice sum of 4k!
04 plate, 3rd owner, full service history, years mot and full set of past mots, mint condition and only 39k on clock
all original paint, parts e.c.t very clean motor and well looked after as previous owner was an elderly lady from p'town and kept it garaged everyday, yep no stonechips here!

currently -
fk de-badged grille
stainless stubby ariel
kenwood headunit ( came with car)

to come -
40m drop
bit of tintage
stealth stainless back box
black headlight inserts
black side repeaters
bmc enclosed induction kit
polo mk6 rear wiper or de-wiper (not decided yet)
bit of dished rim action with stretch rubber
'cambridge' rear lights
mini boot install
audi tt pedals and front seats
bit of camber
and whatever else comes to mind Laughing

heres some pics, not of de-badge grille yet, but an hour after i bought her and gave her a wash and winter protection!
[img]meet lulu the lupo! PA100160[/img][img]meet lulu the lupo! PA100164[/img]
[img]meet lulu the lupo! PA100162[/img]
[img]meet lulu the lupo! PA100161[/img]
[img]meet lulu the lupo! PA100165[/img]
Back to top Go down
Jonesy
Jonesy

PostSubject: Re: meet lulu the lupo!   meet lulu the lupo! EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 1:17 pm

Very clean lupo!
And your plans sound good mate.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/scootjones
kraig
Infrequent Poster
kraig

PostSubject: Re: meet lulu the lupo!   meet lulu the lupo! EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 3:42 am

looks clean matey Smile
and plans sound really good but 40mm drop?
no way lol get some coilovers on that list even
if there ebay specials they do the job lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nathlupo
Virgin

PostSubject: Re: meet lulu the lupo!   meet lulu the lupo! EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 3:52 am

well ya know what my road is like fella, 40mm seems the safer option without gashing the underneath Laughing
but coilies could be an option, just unsure of comprimising ride quality, i.e i dont like it too bumpy or ridgid just a little tighter but still comfortable Cool
Back to top Go down
LupoBoi
Infrequent Poster
LupoBoi

PostSubject: Re: meet lulu the lupo!   meet lulu the lupo! EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 2:14 pm

Looks good mate exactly how mine used to look. I'm running ap coilovers on my lupo they ride really well Smile
A 40 mm drop isnt much on a lupo I'm running around a 100mm drop all round and it's still drivable Smile
You got yourself a good car there and a good project. Good luck with it all.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=634266439
nathlupo
Virgin

PostSubject: Re: meet lulu the lupo!   meet lulu the lupo! EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 7:12 pm

thanks fella, i was watching your build progress before i joined up. im currently looking at jom coilies or fk's, reviews aint too shabby either Very Happy
i thought about it being a good base when i choose it over a 06 plate yaris, good luck with yours too, il be watching your progress and perhaps share ideas chap Cool
Back to top Go down
lwigmore
Occasional Poster

PostSubject: Re: meet lulu the lupo!   meet lulu the lupo! EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 7:27 pm

Looks good nath Very Happy

but for the love of god, dont get crappy ebay special coilys, get some FK's matey Wink
Back to top Go down
LupoBoi
Infrequent Poster
LupoBoi

PostSubject: Re: meet lulu the lupo!   meet lulu the lupo! EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 2:11 am

There is a dude on clublupo that sells adjustable coilovers at a decent price and they pretty good if your on a budget.
Cheers mate. Yeah they are really good base just got to be different coz there some people do very similar things.
Not much is going to be happening atm prob not till about feb time now once it's a bit warmer.
Don't blame you for choosing it over a yaris once you go german it's hard to go back to anything else. I used to drive a 106 then got my lupo and the difference was amazing Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=634266439
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: meet lulu the lupo!   meet lulu the lupo! Empty

Back to top Go down

meet lulu the lupo!
Page 1 of 1