RidinSoLow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RidinSoLowRidinSoLow  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Modified Live 10th October

Go down 
+11
NickRudd
Tiz
turnbull1
Kablam
DazC
lwigmore
BubbleV
GeorgePayneNova
jason
Jonesy
Handlez
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Handlez
Handlez

Modified Live 10th October - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modified Live 10th October   Modified Live 10th October - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 11:07 am

Umm... who's 24] Adam?
Back to top Go down
http://ridinsolow.co.uk
Jonesy
Jonesy

PostSubject: Re: Modified Live 10th October   Modified Live 10th October - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 11:53 am

Hes not coming now so take him off
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/scootjones
turnbull1
Infrequent Poster
turnbull1

PostSubject: Re: Modified Live 10th October   Modified Live 10th October - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 2:54 pm

i have no idea when im gonna clean my car for this -- working the whole week b4 so no chance to clean it :S
im sure i will find a way to have it clean for the show
Back to top Go down
Jonesy
Jonesy

PostSubject: Re: Modified Live 10th October   Modified Live 10th October - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 3:53 pm

Luckily iv got friday off so i may walk to work saterday lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/scootjones
Kablam
Occasional Poster
Kablam

PostSubject: Re: Modified Live 10th October   Modified Live 10th October - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 9:56 pm

turnbull1 wrote:
i have no idea when im gonna clean my car for this -- working the whole week b4 so no chance to clean it :S
im sure i will find a way to have it clean for the show

Water is avaliable, so just take a bucket give it a clean when you get there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Alltorquemag.co.uk
Handlez
Handlez

PostSubject: Re: Modified Live 10th October   Modified Live 10th October - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 7:11 pm

Right, what a mission it's been trying to get these poxy tickets!!

First of all, I was told you could book the tickets and club stand over the telephone, so when I got all the cash together and decided to book it just a couple of days before the deadline, I found out they don't actually have a telephone number. So, I had to print off the online form, fill it out and send a cheque (from my mum because I don't have a cheque book) and send it guaranteed next day delivery to ensure it got there in time.

Then, I was told payment was received and they would send the tickets out to me. Yesterday, I started to get a bit worried as it's a few days away from the show and the tickets still haven't arrived so I emailed them. They said they had been sent out a few days ago via next day delivery. So then I was very worried. They gave me a reference number and I went on to the Royal Mail website and put this number in, it said they'd been delivered and it was signed for by R. Richardson... who the hell's R. Richardson?!!

So, as I was at work, I phoned the mother and asked her to ring Royal Mail for me and find out where they are. She phoned them and apparently they got delivered to a few doors down the road, so off she toddled down the road and an old bloke answered. He said he took them back to the post office! So my mum went to the sorting office (which was closed) and sweet talked the post man in to letting her in, she finally got the envelope!! Which had been opened, but luckily all 21 tickets were there.

Turned out the show people put number 48 on the envelope and not 43... nobbers!! And the old bloke who signed for a parcel that had MY bloody name on.... what a twat!!

So yeah, we all have my mum to thank!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Handlez
Handlez

PostSubject: Re: Modified Live 10th October   Modified Live 10th October - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 8:55 pm

Oh... and unfortunately we won't have the 2 flags we were hoping for for this show... Our previous supplier at work has gone bust and our new supplier is slightly more expensive and I can't really afford it at the moment.

Printing a huuuge banner though as we speak Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Handlez
Handlez

PostSubject: Re: Modified Live 10th October   Modified Live 10th October - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 11:11 pm

Thanks to all of you who came today and represented us! Very Happy

Was a good day and not a mad turn out for a 5 week old club!

Bring on next seasons shows!
Back to top Go down
chloe
Virgin
chloe

PostSubject: Re: Modified Live 10th October   Modified Live 10th October - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 7:22 pm

yesterday was good fun.hada laugh was nice to see old faces i havnt see for a while.dan i kno i owe fo stickers dnt worry u wil get it lol.xxx
Back to top Go down
z-dubber
Virgin
z-dubber

PostSubject: Re: Modified Live 10th October   Modified Live 10th October - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 12:14 pm

Yep i had a really good day on sunday! Great turnout for our first show Smile
My face was a little pink on the way home from the wind lol!

Bring on next show season!
Back to top Go down
SAM BOY
Virgin
SAM BOY

PostSubject: Re: Modified Live 10th October   Modified Live 10th October - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 5:55 pm

Cant beleive i never made it all coz of one little bolt deciding to fall out of my suspension at half 10 saturday night:( sorry guys
Back to top Go down
Kablam
Occasional Poster
Kablam

PostSubject: Re: Modified Live 10th October   Modified Live 10th October - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 1:50 am

Saw you at the Big one later that night mate, woulda come over but you didn't stay still for long Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.Alltorquemag.co.uk
SAM BOY
Virgin
SAM BOY

PostSubject: Re: Modified Live 10th October   Modified Live 10th October - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 6:08 am

Yeh I managed to fix it n get there (not exactly th big one!) Yeh I was on the look out for guys from rsl but as I'm I haven't been able to get to any meets either I don't know anyones cars yet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Modified Live 10th October   Modified Live 10th October - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Modified Live 10th October
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3